This role would suit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual. One who may currently be at Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level who is looking for a fast-track route to Account Manager and beyond.
The Account Manager’s role is to support the Account Directors in the extremely busy account management team. Helping grow and develop existing accounts and providing account management support to the creative teams. As a full service integrated agency operating in multi-channel marketing it is vital that the Account Manager should have a good base knowledge of all the creative, production and digital processes that make up the marketing mix. The Account manager is also required to help develop and communicate creative strategies to both the client and creative teams.
- Responsible for day-to-day support across a diverse portfolio of accounts, with a focus on developing strong client relationships in order to maintain and actively grow account revenue.
- Acts as point of contact for assigned accounts and facilitates creative interaction between clients and creative teams to reduce inefficiencies and impact on internal agency resources.
- Works with creative teams to ensure that all creative projects and strategic campaigns are being delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with client needs and expectations.
- Responsible for establishing on-going communication with clients during and after project completion to encourage repeat business, as well as proactively identifying business opportunities and up-selling agency services.
- Play a key role in creative sessions and supports the development of creative strategy, ensuring it aligns with client brief and objectives.
- Embodies the agency vision and values by assisting in the planning, delivery and implementation of campaigns, ensuring the quality of strategic recommendations and creative materials, analysing and reporting results to key stakeholders and delivering an excellent, but profitable standard of service.
- Works alongside other agency departments to ensure timely delivery of estimates and production schedules.
- Actively develops a knowledge and understanding of the markets served by key accounts to add value and proactively capitalise on business opportunities.
- Demonstrates awareness of potential issues that may impact the client satisfaction or profitability, bringing them to the attention of Account Directors and collaborating with internal teams to address.
- Supports Account Directors in developing and presenting strategic proposals, responding to RFPs, new business pitches and implementing initiatives to achieve agency targets.
You’ll need to have:
- Two years or more working in a creative agency or marketing environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to present creative ideas with conviction
- Creative and imaginative, with the flexibility to problem solve
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, give us a call on 01606 882 999.