Parker Design Consultants have an exciting new opening for a Graduate Web Developer to join our rapidly expanding Digital Team based at our Cheshire office, near Knutsford.
With excellent internal progression opportunities, strong mentorship and personal development support this offering represents a fantastic opportunity for a young developer with a technical eye for developing detail oriented solutions.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, eager to develop new skills, hold a related bachelors degree and most importantly live and breathe the web.
- Excellent HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge
- A good understanding of Object-oriented PHP
- Experience working with RDBMS (preferably MySQL / MariaDB)
- Strong understanding of modern web standards
- Strong experience of front-end libraries / frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation etc)
- Experience working with MVC PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Cake etc)
- Version control (preferably GIT)
- Working knowledge of APIs
- Experience of Linux operating systems
For this full-time position, we offer:
- Excellent competitive salary PLUS monthly profit share bonus
- 31 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Fantastic work environment with your own choice of state of the art kit
- The opportunity to work on high quality digital projects for enterprise clientèle
- Part of a close-knit team of passionate like-minded individuals
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and ideally include links to some example code (on github or similar). Alternatively, give us a call on 01606 882 999.