We took Coolair from a couple of web enquiries to nearly 50 a month with a new mobile responsive web design that helped clarify their offering to customers.
Coolair designs, installs and maintains advanced cooling and heat pump systems. As one of the largest and most respected air conditioning installers in the UK, our client needed to update its online presence to engage more effectively with customers.
Having grown to become one of the most successful companies in their industry, significant sections of the market perceived Coolair to only be concerned with large scale contracts, when in fact the opposite was true. The client needed a mobile responsive web design that would turn the site into a platform which reached across their diverse client base, large and small, and clearly showed the breadth of services they were able to offer.
Since the client prides themselves on their excellent customer service and strong engineering and design capability, we wanted their new website to translate this ethos both in design and function. From the moment customers land on the homepage, the mobile responsive website would put customers and their service offering at the heart of the journey.
- A content management system that allowed the client’s internal team to update the news blog and case studies section quickly and easily.
- Custom headshots, team images and photography of employees at work.
- A carousel on the homepage promotes key messages and new content.
- A comprehensive pool of online resources, including a search facility and document resource centre.
- Links to the company’s social channels, an embedded Twitter feed and Google location map.
- A page with information on key supplier relationships, further contributing to Coolair’s efforts to strive for quality and customer service.
“Whilst still in its developmental stages, with the help of Parker Design our intention is to grow our web presence as a knowledge portal and contact centre rather than an e-trading platform, although we have seen – even in the short time it has been live – our web enquiries increase from 2 or 3 per month to 40 – 50.”
Finance Director, Coolair