We helped our client present the next generation of Wonderware software – a game-changing development in operations management – at a historic launch event.
Effective conference management is not only about excellent organisation and planning skills, it also has to effectively help capture the imagination of the audience and trigger action from attendees once the show is over.
SolutionsPT – a market leader in industrial IT solutions and the sole UK & Ireland distributor of Wonderware software – was ready to present the next generation of the product, a game-changing development in operations management, at a historic launch event, so they asked us to support them with our expertise in conference management.
To mark the 25th anniversary of their exclusive partnership with Schneider Electric – the company behind Wonderware – SolutionsPT invited over 200 partners and suppliers from all over the world to a two-day conference, their biggest to date.
The event had to help SolutionsPT demonstrate the capabilities of the Next Generation of the software, and position our client as a company able to deliver, in a sector where often promises of the “next big thing” don’t translate into reality.
We transformed a regular conference room into an exciting space to learn, interact and celebrate the future of industrial automation. Our creative team produced strong content and branded materials that would work across the ‘Next Generation’ conference, exhibitor expo and gala dinner.
The event theme focuses on the product’s brand premise that ‘Seeing is Believing.’ A plasma ball generated by Wonderware, and graphics we created to convey the idea of a point of vision focus, provided the ideal backdrop to showcase the product.
As delegates approach the expo area, a 10m x 2m backwall graphic introduces Wonderware. The hero feature incorporates touch screen monitors to demo the software, turning it into a truly interactive experience. Eight smaller shell schemes allowed SolutionsPT partners to promote their products, while also providing valuable networking opportunities.
- Looping video content exposed the message throughout the conference.
- Delegates were guided to the main stage area through an awe-inspiring fog screen, providing a fully immersive experience.
- We designed and produced printed collateral to whet the guests’ appetite prior to the event. We also applied the brand to wayfinding collateral onsite, and table toppers and itinerary cards at the gala dinner.
- We also produced digital assets to promote the conference online, including invites and web banners.
- We devised a competition to encourage guests to attend all areas of the expo and maximise networking opportunities.
“Working with Parker Design has been a great experience. Their superior conference management skills have made everything so simple, particularly considering how technical our offering is.”
Marketing Manager (Corporate and Product Marketing) at SolutionsPT.