We built a scale 3D product demo model to showcase the functionality of H&T Presspart’s latest respiratory drug delivery service.
H&T Presspart is a global manufacturer of metered-dose inhalers and respiratory drug delivery components. Working with Hovione Technology to improve on existing technology, the company planned to launch PowdAir Plus, an enhanced dry powder inhaler to meet the needs of patients, particularly in developing markets.
Created from only four plastic parts, PowdAir Plus is easier to manufacture and more durable than more complex respiratory devices on the market. The client wanted to give their marketing team an interesting way to demonstrate the functionality and simplicity of its new dry powder inhaler at RDD Europe, a key respiratory drug delivery conference.
To address the client’s needs, we created an oversized 3D product demo. This solution made it easy to demonstrate the product features, as well as providing something visually interesting to display in the company’s event space.
Working from mechanical CAD drawings, we created a model that was 10 times the size of the original inhaler. The 3D product demo also included two sample capsules that could be inserted into the inhaler tray to highlight the simplicity of the technology and ease of use for patients.
- Created from high quality molded plastic, resin and clear Perspex to ensure durability.
- Structurally accurate and functional moving parts allow the client to fully demonstrate product usage and features.
- Extendable tray emphasises simplicity of design and medicine delivery method.
- Oversized display visually reinforces the product brand and triggers opportunities for conversation with event attendees.
- The model was supplied to our client in a tailor made flight case to keep it protected on its journey around the world, and is subsequently being displayed in the offices of their manufacturing plant in Tarragona, Spain.
“The PowdAir Plus model you built for us was, in a word, brilliant. I always believe if someone has done a good job you should let them know. All the marketing material was produced to a very high standard, and our target audience loved it.”
Marketing Manager, H&T Presspart